Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What an honor

Last night I was awarded the Southwestern Madison County Community Service Award.  It was such and honor and a humbling experience.

To be recognized for fulfilling life long dreams that others feel have  helped to enrich our community is pretty surreal.  I'm a very fortunate person because  I've been able to check so many things off of a wish list that I started years ago.
  1. Start my own business - Check
  2. write a book                 - Check
  3. start an art center         - Check
My former teachers mentors and friends Bev and Margie
Some people think that they peak in their twenties but for me at 51 - I think the best is still ahead.

Rosemarie Brown  Chamber of Commerce Director

One of my biggest fans Jim Holland
My second family Melissa, Amy and Margie 
 














So, thanks to all who have always been there for me, my family and friends, and for believing in me and my sometimes crazy dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment