Monday, February 8, 2016

Time Flies

Where does the time go? When I decided to write a blog for my website I thought this'll be easy.  I'll block out an hour a day just for me to relax, reflect, and write a few words about what's going on. Not that I think my life is so exciting that everyone will be chomping at the bit to follow my every move, but more for me to be able to journal my "adventures" Well.... So much for that!
It's been over a year and not one scribble from me, not that I've been idle and twiddling my thumbs! Just the opposite! This has been an action packed year.  I finished my last term as an elected official (I think everyone should get involved in local government in some way),
The Alfresco Art Center has been moving full steam ahead and growing at an unbelievable rate.  The Garden Gate Tea Room has just celebrated 15 years! I'm hoping for 15 more! I'm closing in the next few weeks on a book store/boutique and I'm rehabbing a beautiful Mission Style Arts and Crafts home to become a Piano/Jazz Bar!.  You'd think I could find something to write about.  So, I'm hoping to really take the time to chat about what's going on so in a year from now I can look back and remember the ride - Because.... Every day is an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment