Thursday, December 8, 2016

Do or Dye!

This has been coming for some time now... Gray Hair!
Actually, I started turning gray in my early 20's I've been so many different colors that when I see pictures of myself with my natural color it looks odd. But in that past few years I've noticed that the gray is really really prominent. 
My hair grows so quickly that I have to get colored every 3-4 weeks. Who has time for that? Not me!!
With everything that I have going on it just takes too much time and energy to keep hair appointments. 
Of course I've colored my own hair but there are just somethings I should leave to a professional.  No one in their right mind would think the greeenish hue to my hair was flattering, stemming from the fact that when I had time to color I would run by and just grab something that looked close to the color that I bought the last time I had a midnight colorfest
So, over the last few months I've decided to let my natural color grow out and let the chips fall where they may.  So bring on the gray, white, silver or whatever.   So I'm going to do it - I'm not going to dye it!

P.S. I hope I don't go through this process and crack at midnight and cave in!  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment