Sunday, August 5, 2012

A work in progress

I remember when I first bought my house, I had it all planned out.  It would be completely finished -exactly the way I wanted it within six months.  Nineteen years later the upstairs still looks the same, sad but true.  My excuse is... "Well, it's only me and Daisy and we never go upstairs;"  and besides I'm not worried about resale value, I am NEVER moving again.  When I die I think my family should just implode it so none of them will have to go through all of the junk that I can't seem to part with.

I also remember when I created the tearoom, it will 12 years in October, I had a plan there too.  The tea room would be exactly the way I wanted after my 5th year.  You know what they say about the best laid plans.

There's always something to do, there's always work in progress.   Right now we're putting in an outdoor kitchen.
I would like to say that after this project the tea room will be exactly the way I want it.
Here's some "during pictures" hopefully in a couple of weeks I can share some "afters."





































                        

No comments:

Post a Comment