Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finally - Some Rain

Finally a soft gentle rain, I could almost hear my garden say thank you as I took a walk this morning.  I like to take pictures of the garden in its different stages; I even bought this fancy schmancy camera so I would be able take really great pictures.  So far I haven't figured it out; and in my case the pictures that I really like are spontaneous anyway. 

So unless I'm going to wear that huge camera around my neck and look like a tourist all of the time, or try to pass it off as an avant garde piece of jewelry it really isn't practical for me.
 
What I do have all of the time is my phone, so when I see a shot that I want, I grab my trusty iPhone and like today I practically lay in the holly bush with my less than flattering side up in the air trying to capture the moment.  While my pictures aren't professional looking with the background faded, with the right filters, and lighting - this is what I end up with; and I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment