Saturday, January 5, 2013

This is my year...

Every year for that past 25 - maybe more,  I've probably made a New Years resolution - only to have completely blown it by mid February.  This year like every other I'm going to try and eat healthier and take better care of myself. ( I hope it can last at least till June)  I would like to say... and exercise, but I know that's not going to happen.  

But, I am serious when I say - this is my year for organization!  I just purchased the neat scanner.  I hope it's as easy as it seems.  We all know how challenged I am with technology.  If this thing works, or should I say if I can work this thing - I'll be a happy camper!

I am also purging 12 years of accumulating everything imaginable in the storage area above the tea room.  What we can't use at the art center will have to find another home.  I am cleaning house!

So 2013 - This is my year, I'm getting organized once and for all!


No comments:

Post a Comment