Friday, April 4, 2014

Enough already!

Rain Rain go away!
I know April showers bring May flowers but this is ridiculous! 
I used to be one of those people who would stay on the front porch and watch the storms come through.  Now I grab the dog and high tail it to the basement saying prayers all the way!

In my neighborhood we've had so much wind damage over the last several years that I think our name should be tornado alley!

So, do I still love having the windows open and hearing the gentle tapping of a spring shower, and the way everything smells after the rain - YES!

And is the Wizard of Oz my favorite movie - YES!

But do I enjoy feeling like the characters in the movie -  NO!

So - be gone  gray skies, wind and rain and bring on the bright technicolor as if we have landed in Oz!




No comments:

Post a Comment