Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Elf on a shelf!

It's December 9th and I have zero, zip, nadda - not one Christmas Decoration up!
I usually don't put any up at home, after all it's just me and Daisy. I really don't think she minds.

BUT!  I always decorate my restaurant and art center.  Every year my family's Christmas is held at the tea room, and this year we're hosting a Christmas Cabaret at the center.  I'm pretty sure decorations are in order!

So, I have got to get off the stick and get things pulled together.  The weather's been descent so I can't use that as an excuse.  Now watch... there 'll probably be an ice storm since I'm planning to do it this weekend!

I don't need an elf on the shelf!
I need a genie in a bottle! 

Wish me luck.  This year may be the scaled down version of holiday decor.

Now don't even get me started on the Christmas present thing - or the lack of. 
That's another fine mess!



No comments:

Post a Comment