Thursday, December 5, 2013

Never say Never!

We've all heard it..." never say never", but we've all done it.  For example I said "I'll never wear crocs those are the ugliest shoes ever".  Wrong!  I wore them for almost a year straight!  I had them in every color and style. It was pathetic.
Or - "I am NEVER" watching Duck Dynasty - as you can imagine I did!  It was one of those nights when I couldn't sleep.  As always, I started flipping through the channels. I stopped and saw some of the funniest stuff! I literally laughed out loud and thought what is this?  So I hit the info button and wouldn't you know it - It was Duck Dynasty! Before I knew I was popping popcorn and getting something to drink at 2 in the morning!  Really?  A normal person would have watched a few minutes and gone to back to sleep. Not me! I watched episode after episode knowing full well that my day begins at 6 am!  Now I'm not someone who has to rush home to see a show BUT if I can't sleep I seem to suffer from the late channel surfing sickness.You would think that I would just turn off the TV, but after all of these years I still have to sleep with the TV on (that's another story)
And after all of these years - I've come to the conclusion that for me, saying "I'll never" is part of a cruel cosmic curse.  So... I'll never say "I'll never" again!  Geez - see what I mean?
  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment