Monday, June 4, 2012

Easy as 1-2-3

I've always liked s'mores.  Like so many I first made them when I was in a brownie troop, about the same time I became addicted to Thin Mints and Do-Si-Dos!

S'mores are just one of those things I've never out grown  Here's a way to have them in a flash!
Melt the chocolate then dip one end of a marshmallow in the rich melted
goodness (you may see a chocolate trend with me), while the chocolate is still wet dip the chocolate end in crushed graham crackers.

Set aside to dry.

After chocolate is dry (if you can wait that long) place on stick chocolate side down, toast the exposed marshmallow end.

It would be great ( or dangerous if you don't have self control - I'm speaking from experience) to make these ahead and freeze, then you can have a s'more anytime you want.   Ever ready make ahead s'mores - what more can you ask for?  And it's easy as 1-2-3. 
I like mine a really toasty!

P.S. Not sure why my fingers look purple - I kinda look like an Oompa Loompa from the orginal Willy Wonka!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My, these look wonderful! I can't wait to make them...thanks:)

    ReplyDelete