Saturday, June 2, 2012

One Step Forward...


What a week!  I had all of these plans… finish this – finish that.  BUT as I look back on the week I’m not sure if I’ve finished anything at all.  I’m thinking I may have even more to do, what a thought. 

Do you ever feel like you take one step forward and two steps back? 

I’ve always been a list maker but usually just for things that I need to pick up from a store but NOW I think I’m going to have to start making one big list for everything!  At least if I check a few things off I’ll feel like I’m accomplishing something.

So next week I’ll start a little experiment by creating “The List” and see if I can stay on task.  Gosh I hope I don’t take so much time creating the list that nothing gets marked off!

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment