Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What happened to Spring?




I know it will officially be summer tomorrow but what happened to spring?  I admit while I enjoy gardening, an expert I am not.  I'm pretty good with flowers, annuals and perennials BUT evergreens are becoming my arch nemesis!
This will we second time the evergreens that I've planted have bit the dust.  I water - but not too much, but then again how do you know when enough is enough?


 Since I can't figure out what in the world I'm doing wrong I'm going to blame it on the fact that we seldom have springtime weather.

So here's a few pictures from my tea rooms garden, of course I'm leaving out anything that has an evergreen in it - because for me they aren't evergreen they are ever-brown!

2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are BEAUTIFUL! I love the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, your garden is such an oasis on Niedringhaus Avenue, it makes me want to stop, sit and enjoy your beautiful flowers. It looks so peaceful and restful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete