Monday, August 27, 2012

The return of the living dead!

After one whole week I'm starting to feel somewhat human again.  I've been down for the count.  It seems like for 7 days straight all I did was move from the bed to couch then back to the bed again. 

I am the worlds worst sick person.  I'm like a zombie walking through the house.  I looked, and still sort of do look, like something right out of central casting for the Night of the Living Dead; and to top it all off  I'm a big baby when it comes to taking pills.  When I'm sick I don't want to see anyone let alone talk to anyone.  Did I mention I am the worlds worst sick person?

I had to take steroids and  antibiotics so I had to try and eat something to take the pills and the only thing I could eat that didn't make me sick was bread and crackers.  CARBS - my arch demises! Carbs can put weight on me lickety split! 

Great just what I need - being sick - and sick of being sick - and now I look like the Staypuft Marshmallow Man!

Hopefully after tomorrow I should almost be as good as new - a little rounder but closer to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment