Saturday, July 21, 2012

Every girls dream

Isn't it most girls dream to meet their very own knight in shinning armor?  Well that's just what happened to me today.  Now before you get all excited for me it wasn't one of those romantic moments where our eyes met from across the room, or I was a damsel in distress and he saved me. 

It was more like... "Hey Brenda - I'm getting rid of Malachi" shouted my neighbor from across the street, "Do you want him?"

Malachi? I thought, what's a Malachi?

My neighbor said, "It's something that I've had for awhile and it's time to get rid of it, so I thought you might want it."

You've probably heard me explain how I end up with so many, (how do I say this delicately) interesting things.  This is  a perfect example.

Malachi
Knight of the Enchanted Cottage
Defender of Truth and Loyalty
             Meet Malachi... 
Knight of the Enchanted Cottage 
Defender of Truth and Loyalty


I think he'll make an excellent addition to
The Garden Gate.

You never know he may even make an appearance in one of the children's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment