Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm very excited

After dealing with the copyright attorney and the publishing company my first children's book should be here within a week.  The first book to come out is actually the fourth book written.  After I had finished writing the three chapter books from the series; a friend suggested that I take a character from that series and introduce it in an early reader book. 

So, that's what I did! - "Daisy Gets Lost" is the first book.

In this book the readers will meet Daisy and her best friend Bea

Bea of course is the main character from The Adventures of Bea Whimsy and The Enchanted Cottage.  The first book from that series "The Great Treasure Hunt" is coming out next!

While I'm waiting for Daisy's book to come from the publishing company; I'm creating a giant book 18x24 to take to the schools to read. I can remember being read to in kindergarten.  I loved looking at the pictures.  So, I thought it would be great to have the book really - really big for all of the kids to see.















I'm finishing the binding on the super-duper giant Daisy book today.  I can't wait for my first reading at the school.




And I'm very excited to see my first children's book actually published!



No comments:

Post a Comment