Thursday, May 10, 2012

Go Figure


It’s that time of the year.  The flowers are blooming; the temperature’s perfect, what a glorious day.  BUT I can’t breathe!  I can go all winter long without so much as a sniffle; and then on a beautiful day like today I feel like my head’s in a vise and someone is poking my eyes out.  

Go figure… a gorgeous day and gargantuan headache.

 I have tried every over the counter sinus – allergy medication, to no avail. 

With my handy dandy reading glasses (for over forty eyes) I'm trying to read the smallest print imaginable on the sinus medication.  Hopefully I have the right stuff, one that will help me get a good nights rest; if not. I'll be up all night buzzing around the house.  In that case, maybe I could clean the house but then again maybe not!   

No comments:

Post a Comment