Monday, May 7, 2012

A Lazy Day


It’s Monday, the day my restaurant is closed.  This is usually a really busy day because of all of the errands that I have to run.  But today it’s raining and I can’t drive my car.  Why? You ask - because the hailstorm last week smashed the windshield wipers among other things. 
 
Today I’m waiting for the 2nd of 3 adjustors that I’ll be dealing with.  So, while I’m at home I really should take advantage of this time to organize the closets, that I keep putting off, or the thousand other things that I’m sure I can find to do; but on this lazy day I can’t seem to get started. 

 It’s eerily quite here, not much traffic outside, the phone isn’t ringing off the hook, and Daisy my little dog is sleeping.  Daisy is so frightened of storms. The flash of lightening and the crack of thunder sends her into panic mode.  It was a long night last night for both.   If Daisy can’t sleep -I’m certainly not going to be able to sleep, she may be small but she’s persistent.

 So, today I think I’ll just be lazy while I’m waiting for the adjustor.  I may as well relax, maybe watch a movie or even take a nap.  The closets have waited this long, what’s another week or two.

  So much for a nap now, somebody’s at the door, I hope it’s could be the adjustor.  I’ll keep you posted…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment