Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Hate Shopping


When I was younger I liked shopping – meandering around looking at everything - even though I didn’t need anything, but the older I get the less I like it.  At this stage in my life, I’m in and out with a list - quick, fast and easy.  

 The thing I hate shopping for the very most is a vehicle and that’s just what I have to do.
 
The claims adjustor came yesterday and gave me the news I was dreading most.

He very politely said, “Your car is totaled.”  Gees Louise that’s the last thing I wanted to hear.

Now I have to start the process of finding a car.  I would almost rather be beat instead of going car shopping! So today after work this new adventure begins.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I find what I need at the first place I stop! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment